Online Advertising

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Brett Ratner updates on Beverly Hills Cop 4 and more

Brett Ratner (Rush Hour series, X-Men 3, Red Dragon) recently talked with Movieline about his slate of projects in-development.

About Conan: "(Conan is ) something I'm actively attached to. We're just budgeting the script and trying to figure out when's a good time and where to shoot it. It's kind of a global landscape."

Beverly Hills Cop 4?
"Yes.

After Conan?
I don’t know. I’m developing the script.

Another rumor said you’re looking for a PG-13 for it.
No. That’s ridiculous. It’s a hard R."

Trump Heist?
"Yes. That’s the script that’s closest to getting made, in my opinion. Ted Griffin, who wrote Ocean’s Eleven for me when I was attached, is writing it now. I just hired him to come in and write Trump Heist, which is one of my favorite projects. Because of the way that the business is, you never know which slot you’re going to get, or when you’re going to make the movie. But that’s one I’m really, really interested in making. There’s no order to these movies, though. I don’t control the financing. Whichever gets greenlit first is the one that’s gonna go."

 
Free advertising

Solar Power